WELCOME TO ROCKY MOUNTAIN SHOPPING CENTER ASSOCIATION
Property Manager – Regency Centers Corporation(NYSE:REG) – Colorado - Posted 1/10/2018
Regency Centers is seeking a Property Manager to join our Denver, Colorado regional office. The Property Manager will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of retail shopping center properties under the guidance of the Regional Property Manager.
· Ensure fiscal management of the properties in assigned area (i.e., maintenance of A/R and A/P, operating expense control, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement Program and assistance in preparing budgets, monthly and annual financial reports).
· Ensure the management of assigned properties’ physical performance (i.e., inspections, approval of improvements as required by lease or other basis, signage approval, collection of TI paperwork, soliciting bids, etc.).
· Maintain and develop strong relations with tenants and vendors.
· Manage operations issues such as tenant transition, processing of assignments, collection of rent relief application paperwork, collections, etc.
· Manage and oversee tenant improvements and various construction activities occurring on properties, including but not limited to plan review, directing Landlord Work, interpreting the lease, and sending necessary notices for space delivery and rent commencement.
· Identify and implement ancillary income in accordance with company goals and objectives.
· Work on special projects/ongoing initiatives according to current needs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related field (7+ years of experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree)
· Two (2) to five (5) years of operational experience within the real estate industry
· Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook, and email and Internet research functionality
· Qualitative and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
· Ability to quickly learn and use new programs (e.g. Serengeti, Payer Express, AIQ, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of bookkeeping/GAAP, retail leasing industry and contract terminology
· Ability to travel to perform site inspections
· Prior experience in property management and/or accounting
· Experience working in commercial (ideally retail) real estate
· Working knowledge of JD Edwards or other accounting software
· Member of ICSC and regularly attends local events
· Excellent communication skills (interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, oral and written communication)
· Customer focus; strong customer service skills
· Priority setting, decisiveness, organization, and time-management skills
· Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
· High level of professionalism and integrity
· Adaptability to fast paced, high volume, market specific environment
· Strong capacity to adapt quickly in a complex learning situation
· Capable of making objective decisions, occasionally relying on intuition when necessary
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistant, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
To Find Out More - Please Apply Online @
As a member you may submit a job posting to RMSCA to be placed on the website for public access. Please send Job postings to Communications@rmsca.net - Job postings will be removed at the end of a full calendar month.