CREJ Live Stream/Virtual Roundtables
August 5 @ 12:50 pm - 4:45 pm
Purchase tickets: https://crej.com/event/retail-livestream-summit/#agenda
RMSCA - Embracing Change in a New Retail Climate 4:00 - 4:45 p.m.
- Post-Covid Legal Pitfalls – Jason B. Robinson, Director and Christopher M. Spurr, Associate, with Fairfield and Woods P.C.
Strategies to Hire and Retain Talent Post-Covid – Alyssa Malpede and Jonathan Meir, Division Director, Office Team/Robert Half.
- Legal and practical issues arising from Covid19 i.e. deferments, rent reliefs requests
- What are landlords doing to address these requests
- What are the possible fallouts of not working with tenants
- Legal issues with the enforceability of non-monetary lease defaults
- Express and implied waiver, consent and assumption of risks by commercial landlords
Strategies to hire and retain talent in a competitive market:
- Post Covid Market information/unemployment statistics
-Unemployment benefits versus Salaries especially in retail and restaurant industry
-Utilizing entry level professionals
-Retention strategies (benefits, flexible schedule, company culture)